700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Kenda Street K40 Tire - 27 x 1 3/8 Clincher Wire Black/Tan
$16.00 - $17.60
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$17.99 - $18.00
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The Copperhead Road is a supple tire for road bikes with greater clearance. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33TPI
The Shakedown is a hybrid tire made for light gravel and touring. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33 TPI
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
$18.00 - $34.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
$19.95 - $24.95
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$19.95 - $29.95
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing. - Aggressive semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
- Low rolling resistence with long tread life - Advanced siping tread design for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for smooth riding
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Excellent value priced right. Panaracer offers a ZSG Natural Compound for long lasting wear and a comfortable ride. Catalyst is the best balance between a high end racing tire and a training tire offering superb durability, comfort, and confidence. - Road racing tread - Max fill 8.3 BAR or 120 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 23-622
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
Page 1 of 15 Next page