Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
$16.00 - $17.60
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
The Sparwood has bikepacking deeply ingrained in its DNA, and is ready for any surface. The casing supports a perfect balance of low rolling resistance and reduced weight for excellent maneuverability and stability. Whether navigating routes comprised of jeep roads, twisty singletrack, gravel tracks, or paved connecting sections, the Sparwood is ready for the ride. - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
Wrap around directional tread design, knurled for improved traction. - Quality rubber compound - Wrap around directional tread design - Knurled for improved traction - 65 PSI rated
$18.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Kenda K126 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. Fits older Schwinn Sting Ray 20" wheels.
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing
$19.99 $54.99 64% Off
When the race gets muddy, turn to the Tubeless Ready XR Mud Team Issue tire. The mud-shedding tread pattern digs deep for superior grip in the nastiest conditions, while trimmable knobs let you customize your rubber so it's fastest for the trail you're riding. Key features - Excels in deep mud conditions - Proprietary mud-specific compound - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
Page 1 of 30 Next page