Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
- Short, cable dimensions: 53cm x 5mm (1.72' x 0.20") - Light-duty, vinyl-coated, extra-flexible steel cable with permanently swaged loops - Both ends are looped for use with a lock - Includes Velcro strap
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. 4' in length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
The Curly is the 3’ long, programmable 4-digit combination cable lock. Built with an 8mm braided steel cable; the vinyl-coated, self-coiling design protects your bike and is perfect for high-traffic environments, kids traveling to school, or a brewery tour. Product Features: - Security level 2 - 8mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell - Programmable 4-digit code - 3’ in length - Weight 7.1oz
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft. Keep your saddle safe A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure. Product details - Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike - Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately) - Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock - 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length - PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$10.95 - $11.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
$10.99 - $13.69
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$11.69 - $16.49
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 8-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. Diameter 12mm with vinyl shell.
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
$11.99 - $13.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$12.19 - $14.79
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
Page 1 of 6 Next page