Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Rim strips designed for Surly Rabbit Hole 26+. - Rim Strip Width (mm): 38 mm - Adhesive: No - Material: PVC - Wheel Size: 26" - Tire Diameter: 26"
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
$5.95 - $15.95
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
Lay down Stan's Universal Kit Rim Tape before the tubeless conversion of your non-Stan's rims. It makes your rims air tight and ready for tubeless use by covering the spoke holes.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 110.5mm - Overall: 131.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 32mm - Length: 116mm - Overall: 137mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 40.5mm - Length: 127.5mm - Overall: 148.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
SRAM's Rise MTB Wheel Rim Strip is a great replacement for your Rise 40 or Rise 60 wheels. These lightweight rim strips are 21-mm wide.
Vittoria's Special Rim Tape stays put to reliably protect your tube from spoke holes inside the rim. Sold as a pair to tape two wheels.
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims. - Strong - Lightweight - Tube-proof
New cones make hubs spin like silk. Take advantage of your Shimano Alfine hub's highly serviceable design, and replace the bearing cones if they are worn or damaged. This one is specifically for the right side.
$7.00 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$7.90 - $7.99
- Dual ply nylon weave rim tape rated to 140psi. Sold in pairs (16g per strip)