- Waterproof IPX7: Operates even after 30 minutes of submersion in a depth of 1 meter - 3x brighter than EL135 - OptiCube lens technology - Low battery indicator - Mode memory function - Two light modes (Constant / Flashing) - Replaceable bracket spacer - FlexTight bracket - Runtime: Constant: 30 hours (50 lumens) (Approx.) Flashing: 250 hours (50 lumens) - Battery type: 2 x AA alkaline battery
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
$12.88 $17.99 28% Off
The ultra-bright pulsing safety light The Lightweight and compact safety beacon is easily clipped to clothing, pets, bikes, strollers, etc. for increases viability, day or night. Simply recharges with built in USB. - +20 hours run-time - 1/2 Mile Visibility Distance - Pulsing and Constant Modes - USB Rechargeable, 0 to 100 in 45 minutes
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a Cateye ORB for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells
Small, compact, bright, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front Safety Light uses CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Front is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap attaches the light to a wide range of handlebar diameters.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Rear is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap secures the light to a wide range of seatpost and seatstay diameters.
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
There's no such thing as being too well lit when you're riding at night. The Spot utilizes a radiused lens and a Nichia eXtreme LED to provide 220 degrees of coverage and up to a mile of visibility. The soft-touch power switch accesses flashing and steady modes. Plus, the Spot delivers up to 100 hours of run time. A handlebar mount and batteries are included (2 x N). - Nichia eXtreme LED provides 220 degrees of visibility for up to 1 mile - Flashing and steady mode - Ultra compact case is light weight and durable - Up to 100 hours run time on 2 N batteries (included) - 6 Lumens - 51 grams with batteries
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
$16.99 $19.99 15% Off
A light that's always there when you need it. - Three-LED headlight with four flash modes - Visibility range: up to 2,000ft or 600m - Batteries and stainless steel hardware included Specifications: - Battery: AAA (LR03) - Not rechargeable - Dimensions: 77 L x 34 W x 44 H (mm) - Waterproof rating: IPX3 - Weight: 150g
Planet Bike's Beamer 3 Headlight boasts 3 super-bright white Nichia eXtreme LEDs with steady and flashing modes to provide excellent visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change settings, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling safety light. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of bar sizes. Five output modes offer up to 15 lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides up to 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Front can run for up to 20 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 15 - Weight: 22g - Max Runtime: 22 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
100 lumen USB rechargeable light with excellent side visibility. A versatile rubber strap allows for quick and easy attachment/removal from the handlebar. - Compact rechargeable headlight (100 lm) - Easy to attach and remove, new rubber strap mount - Excellent side visibility - Low battery indicator - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Mode memory function - Two light modes (Constant / Flashing) Run time: - Constant mode 100 lumens:approx 3.5hrs - Flashing mode 100 lumens:approx 35hrs
See and be seen with CatEye's HL-EL135 Headlight. This compact light uses 3 super-bright LEDs for a wide beam that lets you see more of the road. With 2 AA batteries, it provides up to 80 hours of run time on steady mode and up to 320 hours on flash mode. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation fast and easy.
Page 1 of 7 Next page